I. Cookies Policy
The party that places cookies on the User's end device and has access to them is the owner of the websites www.bamid.pl and www.sklep.bamid.pl, the company BAMID s.c. Adrian Kurkowski, Michał Kurkowski, ul. Warszawska 1A, 09-530 Gąbin. Websites do not automatically collect any information, excluding the information contained in cookie files. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User's end device (e.g. desktop computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet) and are intended for using the website.
2. The purposes for which cookies are used
- Maintenance of the User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage;
- Adjusting the content of websites to the User's preferences and optimising the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognise the User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his or her individual needs;
- Creating statistics that help understand how Users use websites, which allows us to improve the same;
b.) Types of cookies
The following types of cookies are used on the websites:
- Necessary cookies enabling the use of services available as part of websites, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication as part of websites;
- Cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of website authentication;
- Performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on how websites are used;
- Functional cookies enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalising the User's interface, e.g. name, surname, place of residence, etc.;
- Statistical cookies used for counting statistics on websites;
3. The user may consent to the storage of cookies from websites on his or her end device by means of software settings installed on the device he or she uses (e.g. desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone).
4. By default, Internet browsers store cookies on the device used by the User. You can change your cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to notify of their presence every time they are placed on the User's device.
6. Each User may change browser settings so that cookies are not saved on the User's end device. This functionality is available in the software (web browser) settings.
8. Google’s analytical tools are also used to improve the technical quality of pages on the Portal.
II. Personal data protection policy
1. On May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC came into force. BAMID s.c. Adrian Kurkowski, Michał Kurkowski with its registered office in 09-530 Gąbin, ul. Warszawska 1A, and also www.sklep.bamid.pl comply with all requirements of personal data protection contained in generally applicable laws.
2. According to the GDPR personal data is information about an identified or identifiable natural person. When using our services, such data include email address, IP address or your data on the online store account. Personal data may be saved in cookies
3. The controller of personal data is the company BAMID s.c. Adrian Kurkowski, Michał Kurkowski with its registered office in 09-530 Gąbin, ul. Warszawska 1A. Contact: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Personal data are processed by the entrepreneur indicated in point 3.
5. The customer making a purchase at BAMID sc Adrian Kurkowski, Michał Kurkowski with its registered office in 09-530 Gąbin, ul. Warszawska 1A and in the online store www.sklep.bamid.pl, consents to the processing of their personal data to the extent necessary to perform the contract and for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party. This basis for data processing applies to cases where their processing takes place on the basis of our justified needs.
6. Personal data will be entrusted for processing to other entities. Personal data are usually transferred to a subcontractor or a service provider. The entities participating in the processing of personal data are:
- courier companies and companies providing postal services,
- accounting offices and institutions involved in monetary transactions such as: Banks,
- other entities necessary for the operation of the website such as: companies providing hosting or positioning services.
7. BAMID s.c. does not provide customers' personal data or email addresses to any entities for marketing or other purposes not related to the order.
8. At any time, the Customer has access to all his or her data, may rectify, delete their data or limit their processing, and has the right to object to data processing, may change and delete them, as well as ask the store staff to completely delete the user's account and transfer their personal data to another entity.
9. The customer has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of his or her personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
10. The Seller may contact the Customer to confirm the order, contact details or arrangements included in the order comment.
11. Personal data will be processed until the basis for their processing exists – i.e. in the case of consent being granted until its withdrawal, restriction or other actions on the part of the Customer limiting this consent, in the event of the necessity of data to perform the contract – for the duration of its performance, and when the basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the controller – until such legitimate interest exists.
12. The Customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body if he or she considers that his or her data are being processed in breach of the generally accepted legal provisions.
Expressing consent to the processing of personal data is necessary to complete the order. In the absence of such consent, it will not be possible to carry out the sale transaction